Google

Monday, July 30, 2007

Je parle un peu de Fraçais!

Bonjour et Salut!!

Well friends these days I am learning a teeny weeny bit of French for Time Pass....And believe me, its real FUN and engaging to incorporate some kewl French words in daily speaking. I discovered some interesting facts too, viz. one third of English words come directly from French :) So you know English and thus you know One Third French (Nice feeling naa..).

I discovered a nice site which gives wonderful French Tutorials for beginners entering from English. Well I liked is that it gives you e-mail tutorials also, like it sends you daily email for 1 week describing basic info about French Language and let you grasp Basic French within a week...

For the uninitiated the title means "I speak a little French"!!

So Á la procháine, Au Revoir
(Until next time, Good Bye) !!

No comments:

Visiter Counter