Google

Monday, July 30, 2007

Curious Happenings!

Well a curious week just passed away boosting my Mood Swings to the limit....

  • I read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in continuous 16 hours (full night) and i can safely say that it is the most wonderful creation of J.K.Rawling. Previously my favorite was Goblet of Fire but it surpasses that without bounds and limits. It had the most unexpected and the wonderfully twisted end that none of the Fan Fiction could even guess...It intricated the whole series in an exemplary fashion and kept me in a good mood for atleast a couple of days. Just one thing i would like to mention is that, i didn't like the Epilouge at all, she could have given a much more broader outlook as she was ending an epical series. Anyways Mille fois Merci J K Rawling!
  • I have finally decided on doing MBA and now am gearing up for CAT, thinking of joining Career Launcher, CP Centre in December (Any Comments??)
  • I completed my 45 days long Summer Training in NEC-HCL and my final project code surpassed my humble expectations (As i never knew i could have done such stuff).
  • I took an IQ test on Tickle (PhD Certified) and was wonderfully Amazed by being termed as a Complex Intellectual with IQ of 133 :)
Well, next week College is opening so i had complete fun this week, and enjoyed a lot with Friends....with some little bursts of Passivity and Pessimism coming in between which took a lot of time conquering.....

Au Revoir et Bonne Nuit!

2 comments:

Gaurish said...

Thats agreat thing...wow....!!

Unknown said...

Hi, nice blog... added your blog's link at my blog at deepank.blogspot.com

Visiter Counter