Google

Friday, December 26, 2008

Microsoft Experience

Heya!
So am all sitting in Microsoft IDC, Hyerabad and just Loving It....The place is awesome and the ambiance is pretty great. I still can't actually believe that I got through Microsoft remembering the placement day! As I have already written that after 7 rejects Cisco was a breather and I left every prep thing for a month until the fateful evening I suddenly got a mail stating that against all odds I am Eligible to sit for Microsoft...Whoa!!! Until 1 Am I was fully prepared to forfeit the Microsoft Test as I had practically zero hope in getting through MICROSOFT, but papa made me go just for going sake and trying. The day went luckily all according to my wishes and was asked no programming question and was grilled on my favourite topic Game design and C++ :) Unbielievably I got passed and so......am sitting in Microsoft as an FTE Intern (Full-time Employee) and writing this post!

I am in RFID team of Biztalk server and currently am like no work and all play :) Pretty Nice Luck I would say, seeing some friends doing strenuously continuous work from morning till night!! Maybe I would get some work some day :) till then I can play TT, Pool, Carrom, Lawn Tennis, Foosball etc. whole day or even start Gymming :P The food here is pretty good too, saying all possible cuisines are there (Hmmm....Barring Thai) and have tried mostly all of them. We get evening snacks here free of costs which are really Cooool and rocking!


The Hyderabad area is pretty Rocky which is quite a terrain change from Delhi and the temperature is pretty nice too :) Currently I have got a whole room to myself in a hotel suite like guesthouse which is pretty fantastic and I am spending nights watching movies and reading "The Bourne Identity"!

Well I think am forgetting something....Yeah!! We went out yesterday doing masti on Christmas and went to a pretty nicely decorated Mall, which was quite fun :)




Well, that is enough for now, am off to Gym, थोड़ा होदा पतला होना है यहाँ :) Adios!!!

6 comments:

Resham Bagaria said...

the place and your cabin seems awsome...& keep gaming!!:)

Unknown said...

Nice post but I do hope you get some work too :P

Jitesh Sachdeva said...

Truely, ambience here is unmatchable. Only drawback is that u r away from ur family :(

Rahul said...

Looking slimmer in 1 one of the pics.. Dont know why :P
But I am jealous of the kind of food you are being treated with.

namita said...

I dont think tere patla hone ki koi ummed hai, par phir bhi try kar le. :P .
Well have a nice time there. And HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Unknown said...

Well don't underestimate me :)

Visiter Counter