Google

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Up and Running

Am back after a sabbatical! Just wasn't feeling like writing anything these 5 months. A lot of things have happened. I have got a job in CISCO and another backup one in Aricent and hopefully C-DOT also. The one thing left for me now is probably Google where I may apply Off-Campus next year!

MBA preps are going on in full force and the Mocks have been going grrrr8 till recently. Screwed up my last two Mocks :( Just imagine, couldn't even clear English and DI.....Overall, I think the next few months will require humongous effort on my part and hopefully am ready for it :) The two weeks of strenuous placement preps had sucked life out of me, didnt even sleep more than 3 hours daily on average. But all's well that ends well. Best of Luck to friends who are still to be placed!

Finished the 'His Dark Materials' Trilogy by Phillip Pullman recently and I must say it was completely fantabulous. The fantasy just kept me absorbed the whole time and even made me ponder for a few days. I must recommend this to anyone who loves Fantasies; The Vocab is great too...

Hmm, I visited Melting Pot this week with my best friend Ketan, he wanted placement party! Musst say, the place is awsome, great rates and fantastic cuisines, loved the Basil & Pesto sauce Pasta (Had never made and tasted any Pesto sauce before). Planning to visit GOLA in Metro Walk soon for Mouth Watering Sizzlers.....

Well, FYI, I could not clear the second round of Google Phone Interview and after that didn't feel like writing. I had a great streak of 7 Rejects before getting Cisco :)

Adios, Amigos!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice poem and congrats for getting in into Cisco...

Hoping u all the best in ur life.

Mukul said...

hey! nice to see someone get up and running...thnx for the linky @ blog...achha u've read His Dark Materials completely?? Neat!
btw nice poem there, although i couldn't fully comprehend it :(, but then thats how poems are meant to be :)

Jitesh Sachdeva said...

Cisco is an old thing now. Congrats for MS and Welcome to MS family. As they say,it's all about luck. Your good luck has started :)

Visiter Counter