Google

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Welcome to my world !


Well starting my blog for the first time and don't exactly know what to write...I would like to begin with myself that i am RAHUL BAGARIA Student of NETAJI SUBHAS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (NSIT), Delhi and am presently studying Computer engineering (First year)...

Just this blog is hoped to have all everything and allthings :) abt me and myself. I am much of a movie and game buff so you can expect to have many of those reffered continually. Well thats just all for now. Will formaly post something good some nice time...

Bye for now... Happy readin... !!! :) :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are a very naughty boy but cutee tooooo.You r really a bookworm reading boooooks all the time. u r bad but not so bad

Anonymous said...

good going man .its sree from kerala

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

best site

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Visiter Counter